Abigail has decided to take her time coming into this world. My doctor thought she would have been here by Easter weekend, but she is still not here. Doctor Norton even tried to induce me on Friday, but there were not any rooms available for elective inductions. Abigial just keeps getting bigger, and there are not any openings for inductions until next Thursday. That will be nine days after my due date. My doctor may try to squeeze me in for an induction late on Tuesday night, but it is not for sure because I am on the waiting list. Hopefully she will be here soon!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Posted by Nalley Family at 9:50 PM
Posted by Nalley Family at 9:14 PM
Monday, March 3, 2008
Posted by Nalley Family at 9:18 PM